History

The Department of Computer Technology was established in 1994 and was approved by DTE vide letter dated 27th July 1990 Ref: 2/NGC/1094/27047 with intake of 40 seats. In 1998, Intake was increased from 60 seats to 90 seats.

Department got first approval from AICTE in 1994 vide letter dated 26th July1994 Ref: F.742-89-4/RC94. Intake of the department again increased from 90 seats to 120 seats in 2006.

Prof. Anil Chhangani   is the current HOD of the department since 2008.

Hits: 1063