SUMMERY REPORT :
In this highly competitive world, it has become indispensible to create engineers who are ready to take on industrial challenges .Keeping this in view & to develop industry ready engineers, LTCOE industry institute interaction cell was established in march 2005 and undertaken numerous activities for this cause.
Some of the activities are listed below:
1) MOU WITH INFOSYS (09TH FEB 2006).
A mou was signed between “INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES PUNE” and “LOKMANYA TILAK COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING” ON 9th Feb 2006, as a result was associated with Infosys development centre (DC) at pune.
2) MOU WITH KONKAN RAILWAY CORPORATION LIMITED (02nd MAR 2005).
A mou was signed between KRCL and LTCOE for “COLLABORATIVE RESEARCH PROJECT” on “DEVELOPMENT OF INTELLIGENT HEALTH MONITORING SYSTEM FOR ELECTRICALLY OPERATED POINT MACHINEOF RAILWAY SIGNAALING SYSTEM AT STATION”.
3) AUTOMATED PATROLLING OF EHV LINES FOR IDENTIFICATION OF PHYSICAL DAMAGES. (31ST JULY2008).
MSEB collabarated with student of LTCOE to address the above problem and workout solution that can be deployed by MSEB.
4) UTILISATION OF OLD AND SCRAPPED EQUIPMENT FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE.(12TH JAN 2006).
Under this initiative RELIANCE ENERGY EQUIPMENT were used for educational purpose so that student get the advantage of getting an exposure of industry grade components.
5) EQUIPMENT DONATED TO ELECTRICAL DEPARTMENT BY L & T LTD.(9TH MAY 2007).
Under this program students got exposure to industrial equipments and got to know about practical application, problems and solutions which are faced by the industries.
6) MOTOROLA SCHOLARS PROGRAM.(10TH JUNE 2006).
Motorola foundation instituted a “MOTOROLA SCHOLAR PROGRAM “for selecting Motorola scholars. This program was focused in the area of communication. Digital satellite, optical wireless etc.
7) MAHINDRA AND MAHINDRA AUTOMOTIVE DESIGN COMPETITION. (5TH MARCH 2008)
In this competition students submit their ideas for vehicle concept design around the specific theme, the theme of the program was “UTILITY VEHICLE FOR CITY CENTRE AND SUBURBS”.